GRANDBUX REVIEW AND STRATEGY FOR DUMMIES



Good evening to all!
This is my first post in this brand new blog. I want to write a little bit about my new passion : make money online! I mean, I guess that’s everyone passion,and you’ll see that this is really addicting to see his bank account growing up every day (here’s my first payement of 41$ on Grandbux, that makes me feel good)!
First, what is exactly a PTC website?
Thhe first thing you need to know is that PTC doesn’t stand for “Plenty of Things to Change”  but well “Paid-to-Click”. This kind of website will help you to earn money quickly, at least if you pay attention to this blog, because at the beginning it is easy to get lost and make typical mistakes. On these websites, you’ll be asked to complete surveys, play games and click on adds to get remunerated. But don’t expect to be rich in a few days, the key quality to maximise earning  is… Patience! On your first days, clicking on one add will make you earn 0,001 USD, so you will have the impression that you’re losing your time (a typical first day thought is “youhou, today I spent 1 hour clicking on adds, and now I have earned 0,1$! What can I buy with that?”) but trust me, if you stick with strategies and the same websites, your earnings will quickly rise up to some USD every day, and sometimes even more by doing… almost nothing, as we’ll see later.
Seems good to me! But how do I start earning?
On this blog, I’ll only talk about GRANDBUX, for the simple reason that until now I’ve won a lot more with this website than with any other one. The first thing to do to start your new life is to sign up on this link. That shouldn’t be too hard. And now, let’s start earning! Just go to the section “earn money”, and then on “view advertisements”. Then just click on every one of those, and you should earn around 0,1$. You should come back every day at 7am GMT, to get new ads to click on so that you can earn more, that’s that easy!
Contragulations, you’re ready to start the great journey of PTC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandbux Guide

Grandbux Strategy